1.PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE..
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.repatrispain.com that makes available to you the entity responsible for the website whose identifying data are:
|Direction:||C/ CARRIL Nº 113 04600- HUERCAL OVERA ALMERÍA|
To which we can refer hereinafter as "company".
Browsing the company website attributes the condition of user of it, and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be subject to change.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and this legal notice. The user will be liable to the company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a consequence of the breach of said obligation.
2. ACCESS AND USE CONDITIONS.
The website and its services are free and open access, however, the company conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and topicality of all those data that he communicates to the company and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements that he makes.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the company's content and services and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or of third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or to restricted areas of the company's or third-party computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the company or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, of public administrations, or of a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, without being understood to be transferred to the user. of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, the users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relationships between the company and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, you must also refrain from making false or inaccurate statements or indications about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
3.EXCLUSIÓN DE GARANTÍAS Y RESPONSABILIDAD.
The content of this website is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who it has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- The breach of the laws, the good faith, the public order, the uses of the traffic and the present legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honor, personal and family privacy, and to one's own image.
Likewise, the company declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our site administrator. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website.
4. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLICIT ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the www.ress website. .com, you must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org properly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigation matters that concern the website of the company, the Spanish legislation will apply, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of the company domicile.
All notifications and communications between users will be considered effective, for all purposes, when made through postal mail, email, or telephone communication. Users must contact the company through any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in December 2018, so there may be variations until its next revision..